The Perth Swing Dance Society (PSDS) is a non-profit organisation, committed to actively promoting swing dancing, its music and culture in Western Australia.
PSDS Clothes Swap!
- Please bring clothes that are washed, in good condition and ideally danceable!
- You are welcome to bring as many items of clothing that you like
- Shoes, scarves and accessories very welcome too!
- It’s always hard parting with a beloved item of clothing but it makes all the difference when you can see it going to a smiley new home
- This event works best if everyone brings things and takes things: be part of the cycle! The more you donate the more options to swap!
- It will be an honesty system (no tokens here!) Consideration for others and the amount of clothes you want to take is key
- If you see someone fall in love with your special items, tell them a story about it and say hi!
- BYO bags to take your new treasurers home in!
At the end of the swap, if your item/s haven’t been taken feel free to re-claim. Otherwise, anything left behind will be donated. Reach out if you have a particular charity that is important to you and want to be involved in the donating.